Searching for a remote or Fort Collins freelancer in all things digital or marketing? Need help with your social media marketing plan or website redesign? Contact me today with the below form with any and all questions or comments! View my recommendations and testimonials!
I also offer freelance services for all skills listed on my resume. Contact me for hourly and/or overall project rates—I’m flexible in my rates and will work with companies/persons around Fort Collins, CO, as well as remote:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media management/marketing
- Website clean-up and copy editing (update HTML and CSS codes, clean up ‘clutter’ or old pages on site, optimize images, etc.)
- Videography and audio: Filming and/or recording audio and/or editing audio/visual
- Writing and blogging
- Google Tools (Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Trends, Drive, etc.);
- Search engine optimization (basic, such as on-page optimization and keyword research, to advance, such as audits, technical SEO, and backlinks);
- Using video, photo, and audio equipment and editing software;
- Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, DreamWeaver, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Analytics etc.);
- Content management systems (how to create and progress a website); and
- HTML/CSS coding.
► “Katie has done wonders for my organization’s web page! A joy to work with and each task was discussed with ease. I felt that Katie was very knowledgeable on many topics and taught me quite a bit so that I can keep my site looking good and functioning at a high level.” — Melody Bettenhausen, Development Director at Ensight Skills Center.
My freelance history includes F+W Media (now Peak Media Properties), Colorado State University, Ensight Skills Center, Core Fitness and Nutrition, individuals, small businesses and many others! I’ve redesigned websites, photographed and filmed events, implemented SEO best practices, social media strategy and marketing plans, written articles and more. See my resume and work examples located throughout my site! I’m also on LinkedIn where you can see recently published articles, experience, and more.